Monday, February 15, 2010

Sammy & Romeo

My family and I share our home with two amazing pets. Sammy our dog and Romeo our cat. Sammy is a five year old Shetland Sheepdog. To me, he is my guardian angle sent to me after putting our last dog, Sandie down due to illness. We all spoil him rotten with having eggs when the rest of the family has eggs, putting blankets on the coach at night for him to sleep on, and getting a hand full of treats everytime we leave the house. I am pretty sure he can't wait for us to leave just to get these treats. Romeo is a very pampered cat and acts like he is royalty. He has to be feed at the same time every night or you'll get hours of hearing him meow and he will follow you around. Though they are very pampered pets, we love them very dearly. The following photos are portraits of Sammy and Romeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment