Sunday, March 14, 2010

Milwaukee Bridge

While taking my sister to a rehearsal for one of her fashion shows, I decided to take some practice shots. I am still learning the ropes of color, lighting, and aperture, and different poses. A photographer that took some model shots of Jessica last fall took portraits under the Milwaukee Over pass Bridge near the summer grounds. I decided to try to see if I could create some of the same quality that he was able to capture. It was really windy and her hair was all over the place, but I believe the photos turned out pretty good. We also stopped next to an old building near the third ward and took a couple of snapshots. And ironically, one of ladies that is working with the fashion show was actually an engineer and helped build the belt line...what a small world!

No comments:

Post a Comment