Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Newlyweds Amanda & Shane 9-4-10

I had the great opportunity to photograph Shane and Amanda's wedding September 4th 2010. I meet the bride before the ceremony at the Country Springs Hotel in Waukesha photographing her as she had her hair finished and her family got her into the dress. She looked absolutly beautiful. I then followed them out to Fowler Park in Oconomow, WI where the ceremony was held around 1 pm. Though windy and a tad chilly, close friends and family gathered to watch the two finally say "I Do." Afterwards their friends and family gathered around to have their pictures taken with the bride and groom. It was a beautiful ceremony and luckily a beautiful day! (To all my friends, this was my first time photographing a wedding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment