Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Shower

On January 23, 2010 my mother, Bonnie and sister, Jessica threw me a beautiful baby shower. They had my grandparents house decorated with a classic pooh theme. They had amazing games including figuring out what his in the dirty diaper, scratch cards, break the water, and no saying the word "baby". The food they put on was delicious and the cake was just gorgeous. I was showered with beautiful gifts for the soon to come baby and enjoyed visiting and spending time with my family and very close friends. My mother also made a beautiful diaper cake and a book shelf to put all of the baby's books (which i guarantee will be many since I love books!)The pictures following are photos that I took of the shower and taken by Laura G and my mother.








No comments:

Post a Comment