Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas 2009

One of my Christmas presents that I received this year and most beloved one, was my new Canon Rebel camera. The photos below are of my family Christmas down in Mukwonago, WI with my boyfriend Jeff. Christmas Eve we opened the gifts from "Santa" and spent at Otto's side (dad). Christmas day was a day of relaxing and watching movies. We had a nice warm fire to keep us warm and lots of food to keep us full through out the day. My grandparents and aunt also came over to exchange a few presents. On the 26th we went over to the Schaffner's side (mom) of the family. It was great to see all my family, some who I have not seen since last Christmas and catch up with them all. Along with my camera, I received a portfolio book from my sister, a camera case, adobe photo shop elements 8 and many more.















No comments:

Post a Comment