Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fashion Revolution 2010

On May 1st, 2010, the Milwaukee At Museum hosted the 4th Annual Fashion Revolution. This production is put on by Sheena Marie and raises money for a scholarship for inner-city students who are pursing a degree in fashion. The outfits shown in the production are designed by local designers in Milwaukee and Chicago. This years production included 12 designers and 23 models, one being my sister. This show was my sisters first Fashion show and she did an awesome job.

At this production, I took the opportunity to take photos of the show. At the begging I had issues with lighting and the fast pace of the models but after trying many different settings, I was able to get some nice photos. The following are a few of my favorite and of my sister.





No comments:

Post a Comment