Friday, May 21, 2010

Goochland Acres

Asylum Farm not only raises sheep, they also breed English Shepherds. While I was there I was able to meet and take a few photos of their shepherds. Each dog has a different personality and are different in their own ways, but they all love to work. Bubba posed the most for me and eventually became my buddy while Lola was camera shy and every time I turned to take a photo of her she turned her head. Though as quick as Lola was at turning her head, I was able to get one posing picture of her. Honey showed us her jumps over the fence to get in by the sheep, but all along Bubba was keeping his eye on those sheep. Eva had fun interacting with a chicken and keeping a close eye on it when it ended up outside the fence line. I also meet Olli and Lillie, but they moved way to quickly for me to snap a picture of them. I had a blast meeting these dogs and interacting with them. To learn more information view, www.asylumfarm.com/index.htm









No comments:

Post a Comment